Driving is a privilege in our country, not a right. It allows us the ability to come and go as we please. Being charged with a traffic offense while operating a vehicle can result in fines, jail time, or even a suspended/revoked license.
Michael A. Johnson and Associates is here to help those throughout the Chicago area regarding your traffic offense.
We can help clients with the following traffic offenses:
- Reckless driving
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving without a license
Our firm also works with clients who need help with:
- Reinstatement of driving privilege
- Dealing with attachments (warrants) if you fail to appear in court
- Speeding tickets and fighting insurance premium increases
If you’re looking for representation, contact Michael A. Johnson and Associates by calling 312-222-0660 to schedule a consultation with a Chicago traffic defense attorney.
You may also fill complete our online contact form.